REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: LEAD TECHNICAL RECRUITER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Real Time is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join their organization and drive the comprehensive recruiting lifecycle for Engineering & Technical direct-hire and contingent placement requirements. You will be responsible for full-desk delivery to meet this requirements, including sourcing, screening, coordinating client interviews & meetings, salary negotiation, offer presentation, and pre-employment on-boarding activities.
The ideal candidate will have a track-record of success in an entrepreneurial environment, and be comfortable wearing multiple hats while multi-tasking, and be willing to learn in a collaborative team oriented environment. They must be self-driven, motivated by the quality & outcome of their efforts, and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility as a key team member.
This role offers a base plus un-capped commission structure. We are seeking talent that thrives in a paid-for-performance environment, is self-motivated with creative problem-solving skills, and has with the ability to quickly pivot & react to rapidly-changing priorities.
- Perform Recruiting activities (requirements, sourcing, screening, selection for client review)
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Organize and maintain candidate status and screening results
- Maintain schedules and tracking of candidates in excel and in ATS
- Develop a network of candidates and referrals
- Communicate job and candidate status to hiring manager in real time
- Direct Source, assess candidate match and attend interviews for internal and project based positions
- Coordinates interview schedules, accompany candidates inside and out of facility
- Use CareerBuilder, Dice, LinkedIn, Indeed etc. for building pipelines
- Lead the consistency of the Recruiting processes to ensure client needs are met timely
- Ensure identified recruiting process is followed and discuss issues/changes/questions with Management
- Assist management with recruiting process and documentation requirements when needed
- Lead and maintain metrics related to recruiting phases
- Works with Management to develop and execute recruiting plans; conducts regular follow up discussions with Hiring/Account Managers and Recruiters to determine the effectiveness of the team’s processes
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a corporate environment in a fast-paced recruiting role
- Strong knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, assessing candidate skills match to job order, compensation negotiations
- Knowledge of using ATS for sourcing and managing candidate process; RTC uses Cats1
- Experience recruiting in the Technical or Engineering preferred
- Experience recruiting in the Aerospace industry a BIG PLUS
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Thorough understanding of HR guidelines and requirements (what not to say or write to a candidate)
- Ability to individually analyze and follow processes consistently
- Ability to effectively communicate with hiring manager and peers regarding work processes
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and critical thinking skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V