REAL TIME CONSULTING--JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Systems Bench Test Engineer
LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM
- Experience in Aviation, specifically in EFIS displays. Should be able to read/identify the commonly display information (Airspeed, Heading, Course, Track, Moving Map items such as waypoints, routes, etc.
- Experience in running System level tests on a System bench, i.e. stimulating inputs and verifying the operation on the unit.
- Read/understand High Level SW requirements.
- Normal Engineering skills, i.e. communication, analysis, documentation, Reviews, etc.
- Experience in writing/modifying System test procedures based upon new/modified High Level SW requirements.
Real Time Consulting specializes in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V