REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - TECHNICAL/ENGINEERING STAFFING
REPORTS TO: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
Real Time is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our team and drive new business development & sales of Staff Augmentation services (Direct-Hire, Contract, C2H) for Engineering & Technology candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for full lifecycle Business Development and Account Management, including but not limited to:
- Identifying opportunities from our internal CRM, referrals from existing customers & consultants, and publicly available market data to generate prospects, new clients, and actionable staff augmentation requirements.
- Pursuing leads through direct outreach (email, LinkedIn, cold-calls) to schedule meetings and develop relationships to grow your account base.
- Partnering with Recruiting staff to drive results on open requirements, ensuring that candidates are qualified & presented according to client requirements, culture, and desired technical and soft skills.
- Respond to client’s questions, concerns, and inquiries as it relates to RTC professional staffing services.
- Manage client satisfaction through regular consultant and client check in.
This role offers a base plus un-capped commission structure. We are seeking an individual that thrives in a paid-for-performance environment, is self-motivated with creative problem-solving skills, and has the ability to quickly pivot & react to rapidly-changing priorities.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Staffing sales, with a track-record of success in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be self-driven, motivated by the quality & outcome of their efforts, and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility as a key team member.
- Experience with Staffing/Recruiting in the Technical or Engineering is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of the sales lifecycle, prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing outcomes.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of using CRM and/or ATS for prospecting and managing the workflow throughout the sales lifecycle.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and critical thinking skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product.
Since 1997 Real Time Consulting has specialized in providing very experienced Aerospace Engineering and Staffing services to several Fortune 500 aviation companies domestically and abroad and other embedded industries. Our Engineering network and staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on the performance of our staff resulting in exceptional Service quality to the Customer.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V