JOB TITLE: Payroll, HR & AP Administrator/ Full Charge Bookkeeper
REPORTS TO: CFO
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION:
- Multi-state Payroll administration (40-60EE’s), processing, auditing (utilizing Evolution Software. We use Payroll Experts as our outsource Payroll company.) We have presence in less than 10 states.
- Qtly tax filings reconciliations (after the PR company completes them)
- Out of state worker tax structure set up for business license, withholdings, UI
- Coordinate the Worker’s Compensation Insurance plan; renewals; annual Audits
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE:
- Responsible for full cycle AP coding/processing/check issuance, and internal audit to ensure appropriate backup documentation in sub ledgers (issue about 10 checks/wk)
- Benefits participant administration and bill reconciliation
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in all expense accounts under tight deadlines
- Vendor relations, service contracts renewals
- Review and retain necessary source documentation for accounting and operational financial transactions; file all documents in soft and hard copy folders
- Review contracts for accounting adherence and ensure proper documentation is received and organized
- Updates, verification and validation to business expense schedules (insurance, legal, leases, services, etc.)
- Assist with the creation and needed changes of accounting policies and procedures related to AP /expense management
- Account management of the Dun & Bradstreet credit report to maintain desirable ratings
- Serve as backup and support to any other needed accounting related functions
- Assist with Business Insurance renewals (Crime/ GL/ E&O/ D&O/ EPL/ P&C/ etc.)
- Track and maintain FA activity, schedules, policy, and perform semi-annual physical inventory
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION:
- Employee on/off boarding administration
- Employee record keeping (soft and hard copy)
- Coordination and updates on benefit portals when employees become/lose eligibility and updates of annual Open Enrollment
- GENERAL ADMINISTRATION:
- Facilities administration (minimal) – office supplies maintenance, correspondence with property manager for repairs, etc.
- Coordinating employee events/ meals/ meetings
- Other accounting, administrative or business duties as assigned
- No supervision of personnel
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Associate degree in Accounting Preferred or equivalent professional on the job experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a PLUS
- 7+ Years relevant and proven work experience in a corporate environment in similar role
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a big PLUS; Knowledge of Evolution Payroll Software a big PLUS
- Intermediate with MS Word, MS Outlook
- Intermediate/ Advanced experience with Excel
- Strong analytical and judgement skills
- Effectively communicates with manager, peers, and business staff regarding work processes
- Ability to be firm and professional; have strong follow-up ability with management, clients, vendors
- STRONG attention to detail, high % of accuracy in work, organizational and time management skills
- Professional verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of work product and follow through, TAKE INITIATIVE
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing entrepreneurial environment without getting frustrated or lost
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Real Time Companies is searching for an individual who will succeed in a small entrepreneurial environment. You must like wearing multiple hats in a diverse position. You must be extremely good at working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time and be self-directed. You will have the opportunity to learn and work in a collaborative fast paced business. You will take ownership of your areas of responsibility consisting of Payroll, Accounts Payable, Human Resources Administration, and general office Administration. You will serve as a key team member and will be heavily relied upon, it’s a very critical position. You are extremely important to the team and the business.
If you like managing many different projects and responsibilities, are energetic, have high degree of integrity, are reliable, produce highly accurate work with defined deadlines, are a go getter and like to take initiative (very important) and figure things out on your own, this role is the right fit for you! When it comes to these 4 areas of the job responsibility, you will operate as the right hand of the CFO/COO, and take lead to make sure these areas run smoothly, timely, efficiently and it meets your and our high standards. You will contribute to our ability to move the company forward and expand our footprint in the market.
We offer a small, highly productive, committed and collaborative team, everyone is a highly focused worker thus there is little time for socializing outside of group events. We give you the trust and resources to perform your job accurately and on time without micro-management. We were awarded 2018 Top Companies to Work for, we like to volunteer as a team, and hold high standards for each other. Only A players will love our environment. We offer 2 weeks PTO, 8 Holidays, Health/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401K plan and professional office environment, with casual attire.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.