REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Ethernet Stack Software Verification Test Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible for creating software verification test cases and test procedures for an Ethernet Stack used in a traffic collision avoidance system.
The successful candidate will be experienced in DO-178B/C, safety critical (DAL B), embedded system software verification testing, and life cycle artifact creation.
Verification activities include defining software test cases, tracing the test cases to the software and system requirements, developing and dry running software verification test procedures, and performing structural coverage and Data Control Coupling analyses. Additionally, the test engineer will perform formal testing, document verification, and coverage results.
- BSEE or BSCS, relevant 4-year technical degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of DO-178C safety critical embedded system software verification testing
- 5+ years creating test cases and test procedures, and tracing to requirements
- 5+ years performing dry run and formal testing, including documentation of results
- 5+ years performing structural coverage and data control coupling analyses and documentation of result
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- 2+ years of DO-178C safety critical embedded system software verification testing
- Experience with the following tools
- DOORS (v9.6)
- VectorCast (6.4h for structural coverage, 2019 for data control coupling)
- Green Hills RTOS
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V