REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineer - Controls Requirements Development
This position is responsible for developing system/software requirements for a new aircraft turbine propulsion control system. Technical Lead experience is a PLUS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Controls product experience
- System Requirements Development experience
- System Development Process knowledge
- Model-based Software Development Process knowledge
- System Change Request (SCR) Process experience
- Certification Guidelines knowledge
- DOORs proficiency
- Effective Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, Accountable, Detail-oriented
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Engine Control System product experience
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.