REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer - Test Facility
ABOUT THE JOB:
Primary job focus is design and risk mitigation of gas turbine propulsion test systems of all types and sizes, from complete test facilities to individual test benches.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- Experience in industrial automation including control design and implementation.
- Minimum 2 years of Electrical drawing experience, AutoCad or AutoCad Electrical with an ability to review drawings, catch errors and provide corrective feedback on designs.
- Minimum 2 years of PLC ladder logic programming experience with experience with PLC hardware and HMI user interface screens.
- An understanding of mechanical systems, such as valves, load banks, and dynamometers.
- Ability to write Facility Control Software, solving software communication issues, designing HUE driven user screens and reducing maintenance costs through effective software architecture.
- Experience with 3-phase power and its distribution in a test facility.
- Ability to manage time, supplies, personnel, and budget to meet challenging deadlines.
- Skilled at creating accurate cost estimates and schedules for test system designs.
- Willing to work with vendors to size and select hardware.
- A skilled leader, a great listener, and someone who exercises creative thinking when designing new systems or applying innovative methods to repair existing ones.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry mechanical testing environment with oversight responsibilities.
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.