REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Software/Systems Engineer - DIRECT ROLE
LOCATION: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of embedded avionics experience
- Ability to develop Software Requirements
- Experience in Software Development, specifically in C
- System/Software Integration and Hardware/Software Integration experience
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to develop System Requirements
- Experience in Software Verification
- Manual System Bench Testing experience
- DO178B or DO178C understanding
- Experience working with Digital Filters, specifically Kalman Filters
- Matlab Analysis and Modeling Experience
- OpenGL Experience
- Experience in Displays, Guidance, Navigation or Controls
- Understanding of Control Laws and Algorithms
- Prior experience in an R&D environment
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Ability to move through approximately 45,000 square foot building
- Light physical effort required to frequently and repetitively lift or move lightweight parts and materials
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands’ and arms’ length, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in fast paced environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accept job assignments from employees other than immediate supervisor
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V