REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: APU Control System Engineer
This position is responsible for analyzing Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) System Change Requests (SCRs), determining impact to system requirements, implementing changes to affected requirements, and authoring new requirements as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years of embedded systems experience
- Experience in the following areas
- Developing APU control systems
- Creating and updating system requirements in DOORS
- Reviewing SCRs and performing necessary analyses
- SCR tracking tools
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to hit the ground running
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Experience performing system integration
- Experience performing system level testing
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.