REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Electrical Hardware Supplier Management
This position is responsible for transitioning manufacturing of an aerospace LRU from in-house to a build-to-print supplier. Includes CCA manufacturing as well as final assembly of CCAs and other subassemblies into the LRU.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- Supplier management experience
- Experience in electrical hardware manufacturing
- Understanding of Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) manufacturing processes
- Ability to analyze electrical hardware assembly issues and drive corrective actions
- Experience with Build-to-Print manufacturing
- Ability to identify root issues and drive team to success
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, accountable, detail-oriented
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.