REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Software Certification Engineer - Verification Tool Qual Planning
This position is responsible for developing the Tool Qualification Plan for a new verification environment that will be utilized to verify Level A Software in accordance with DO-330 and DO-178C.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Design Assurance Level A (DAL A) software development and verification experience
- Proficient in DO-330 and its application in qualification of software verification tools
- Experience developing Software Tool Qualification planning documents
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Engines/Propulsion product experience
- Control System product experience
- Knowledge of DO-178C Level A (DAL A) and its application in the verification of complex systems software
- Experience executing Software Tool Qualification in accordance with DO-330
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.