REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: System and Software Engineers - Network Design
Multiple positions for system and software engineers developing an aircraft network system and switch core software design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
• Embedded avionics experience
• Network design experience
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Network Systems Development
• Network Switch Core Software Development
• Network Robustness Testing
• Network Tools Development (Software, Management, Monitoring)
• Experience in any of the following areas:
• Multi-layer switching
• Full-duplex Ethernet
• Network Traffic Filtering
• Network Frame Flooding
• Understanding of the following:
• TCP/IP protocol
• 802.1D standard
• Spanning tree protocol (STP)
• Routing protocols
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.