REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Electromechanical Systems Engineer – Flight Controls Servo Development
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position is responsible for leading the development of a cost competitive digital servo used in a next generation automatic flight control system. The successful candidate will have autopilot servo development experience and understand how to flow system requirements to the individual LRU and subcomponent suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- 7+ years aerospace systems engineering experience
- Electromechanical servo system and safety requirements development experience
- System and safety requirements flow down & requirements management experience
- Flight control servo technical proficiency and an understanding of the digital and discrete interfaces required between an autopilot and a flight control servo
- Understanding of electromechanical design process
- Understanding of electromechanical qualification process
- Proficient in interpreting and analyzing electromechanical engineering drawings
- Electromechanical servo evaluation experience including motors and clutches
- Change management process experience
- Certification Guidelines knowledge:
- Experience using DOORS
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, accountable, detail-oriented
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Configuration management tools experience
- Change request management tools experience
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.