REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: ACAS / TCAS System Development and System Test Engineers
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position is responsible for system development activities for an Aircraft Collision Avoidance System (ACAS) in accordance with ARP4754A systems development cycle.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years Aerospace Engineering experience
- Familiarity with Aircraft Collision Avoidance Systems
- Knowledge of ARP4754A systems development cycle
- Familiarity with DO-386, Minimum Operational Performance Standards for unmanned aircraft
- Familiarity with DO-178B
- Experience with requirements development, capture and management
- Experience with DOORS for requirements capture and management
- Experience developing system level tests for a VALFAC (validation facility) environment including
- Authoring new test scripts
- Updating test scripts
- Running tests
- Effective Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, Accountable, Detail-oriented
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.