JOB TITLE: Software Engineer – Flight Guidance and Control Development
This position is responsible for user interface development of an ARINC 661 cockpit display system for a next generation automatic flight control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- 10+ years aerospace software engineering experience
- Flight controls software development experience
- ARINC 661 Cockpit Display Systems and User Application development experience
- Experience developing avionics applications in C++
- Software development process knowledge
- Certification Guidelines knowledge:
- Experience with the following tools:
- Effective Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, Accountable, Detail-oriented
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Visual Studio familiarity
- Lauterbach development tool familiarity
- DEOS familiarity
- HAM tool knowledge
- Configuration management tools
- Change request management tools
Real Time Companies, LLC is the parent company to multiple entities, of which Real Time Consulting is the current focus, specializing in providing experienced engineering services to several large aviation companies since 1997. Our engineering staff has an average of 20+ years of direct industry experience and we pride ourselves on both the quality and performance of our staff.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.