REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: System Engineer - IMA Platform
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position is responsible for development and test of an integrated modular avionics (IMA) platform.
HIGHLY PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Aerospace Engineering
- 7+ years aerospace system engineering experience
- System design experience using ARP4754A guidelines
- Experience with Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA)
- Experience with system verification testing
- Experience updating system requirement from problem reports
- Experience with coverage analysis of system requirements to hardware, software and test requirements
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, accountable, detail-oriented
- Experience with ARINC 664, Part 7 - Avionics Full-Duplex Switched Ethernet (AFDX)
- Experience with system certification to Design Assurance Level (DAL) A or DAL B.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Experience with DO-178
- Experience with DO-254
- Experience with IMA General Processing Modules (GPM)
- Experience with ARINC 429 and CAN 825 I/O
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
This position may require exposure to software, source code or technology that is subject to US export control laws and regulations (i.e., International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations). To comply with these requirements, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce, as applicable.
RTCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with RTCo is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.