REAL TIME CONSULTING--JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: ENGINEERING TALENT SOURCING SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: Recruiting Manager
The Engineering Talent Sourcing Specialist focuses on talent sourcing activities to identify candidate skill and experience matches to the Job requirements. This role will provide sourcing and recruiting related support to the Talent Management team.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active sourcing of candidate pools from various job boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, Dice, CareerBuilder, etc.).
- Develop network for potential industry niche candidates through social media, job boards, and obtaining of referrals.
- Build candidate pipelines for each active Engineering Job.
- Maintain updated notes on each candidate status in the ATS.
- Correspond with job applicants:
- Complete preliminary resume and phone screens
- Schedule interviews
- Handle pre-employment inquiries
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
- May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics.
- Support Talent Acquisition Team with special projects as needed.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- At least 1 year prior sourcing and/or recruiting experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with ATS a PLUS.
- Proficient in Internet Searching and navigation
- Boolean search techniques knowledge a PLUS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus and remain professional in an environment where interruptions are normal.
- Ability to be organized and maintain, record, and document the flow of candidates through the recruitment process; scan file and upload interview documentation; register and coordinate events.
- Positive attitude and the ability and desire to learn, grow and have fun working with a dynamic team of passionate professionals.
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Real Time is searching for an individual who will succeed in a small entrepreneurial environment. You must like wearing multiple hats in a diverse position. You must be extremely good at working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time and be self-directed. You will have the opportunity to learn and work in a collaborative fast paced business. You will take ownership of your areas of responsibility. You will serve as a key team member and will be heavily relied upon, it’s a very critical position. You are extremely important to the team and the business.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.