REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ENGINEERING TECHNICAL RECRUITER
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Real Time is seeking an experienced Senior Engineering Technical Recruiter to join our organization and drive the comprehensive sourcing, recruiting and placement lifecycle for Engineering project placement requirements.
You will be responsible for full-desk delivery to meet this requirement, including sourcing, screening, coordinating client interviews & meetings, compensation negotiation, job offer presentation, and pre-employment on-boarding activities.
The ideal candidate will have a track-record of success in an entrepreneurial environment, and be comfortable wearing multiple hats while multi-tasking, and be willing to learn in a collaborative team-oriented environment. They must be self-driven, motivated by the quality & outcome of their efforts, and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility as a key team member.
We are seeking talent that thrives in a paid-for-performance environment, is self-motivated with creative problem-solving skills, and has the ability to quickly pivot & respond to rapidly changing priorities.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform Recruiting activities (identify job requirements, sourcing, screening, selection of qualified candidates for hiring manager review)
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the ATS system and Excel
- Develop a network of candidates and referrals
- Communicate job and candidate status to hiring managers
- Headhunting activities and assessment of candidate match for project jobs
- Coordinates interview schedules
- Actively source candidates using various job boards (CareerBuilder, Dice, LinkedIn, Indeed etc) to build strong candidate pipelines for current and recurring future projects
- Collaborate with HR team to transfer candidate into the Hiring Process
- Work collaboratively with the sourcing team members to prioritize job focus
- Lead the consistency of the Recruiting processes to ensure project resource needs are met timely
- Ensure identified recruiting process is followed and discuss issues/changes/questions with Management
- Assist management with recruiting process and documentation requirements when needed
- Works with Management to develop and execute recruiting plans; conducts regular follow up discussions with hiring managers and Talent management team to determine the effectiveness of the team’s processes
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a corporate environment in a fast-paced recruiting role
- Strong knowledge of full-cycle recruiting (sourcing, assessing candidate skills match, compensation negotiations, closing the job)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of using ATS for sourcing and managing candidate process; RTC uses CATS1
- Experience recruiting Engineering disciplines PREFERRED (Systems, Software, Verification & Validation, Test, Mechanical, Hardware, Engineering Aides, etc)
- Experience recruiting in the Aerospace industry a BIG PLUS
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Appropriate understanding of HR applicable guidelines and requirements (what not to say or write to a candidate)
- Ability to individually analyze and follow the recruiting processes consistently
- Ability to effectively communicate with hiring manager(s) and peers regarding work processes
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills with customer service focus (treat candidates like a customer)
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Real Time is searching for an individual who will succeed in a small entrepreneurial environment. You must like wearing multiple hats in a diverse position. You must be extremely good at working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time and be self-directed. You will have the opportunity to learn and work in a collaborative fast paced business. You will take ownership of your areas of responsibility. You will serve as a key team member and will be heavily relied upon, it’s a very critical position. You are extremely important to the team and the business.
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.