REAL TIME CONSULTING (An RTCo Company)—POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: EMBEDDED ENGINEER TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Flexible Remote)
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS OPERATIONS
ATTENTION ENGINEERS! If you would like to use your engineering degree and experience, but in a related position that is more people-related, this may be a great career change option for you! In this role, you will match embedded engineering skills to project resource needs by using Recruiting strategies and techniques.
Real Time Consulting is seeking a professional with an Engineering Degree and experience to join our organization as a “Embedded Engineer Technical Recruiter”. This position will drive the comprehensive sourcing, recruiting and placement lifecycle for Engineering project placement requirements.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be provided the tools and training necessary to make you a successful recruiter
- You will choose the flexible remote work schedule that best meets your needs
- You will be an integral part of our highly competent, respectful, and accountable team
- You will experience superior collaboration, clear direction, and ongoing communication
- You will become an extremely important contributor to our Engineering team and our business
QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Performing recruiting activities (identify technical job requirements, sourcing, screening, selection of qualified candidates for hiring manager review)
- Utilizing Engineering knowledge to determine applicant qualifications by comparing qualifications to job requirements, interviewing applicants, and analyzing responses
- Actively developing a network of candidates and referrals
- Communicating job and candidate status to Engineering Program Managers
- Proactively building strong candidate pipelines for current and recurring future projects by directly sourcing candidates using resources such as CareerBuilder, Dice, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.
- Collaborating with HR team to transfer candidate from recruiting into the Hiring Process
- Partnering with Management to develop and execute recruiting plans; conducting regular follow up discussions with hiring managers and Recruiting team to determine the effectiveness of the team’s processes
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and concise records concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System and Excel
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Embedded Engineering experience a BIG PLUS
- Engineering experience in the Aerospace industry a BIG PLUS
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Engineering projects management experience a BIG PLUS
- Ability to effectively communicate with hiring manager(s) and peers regarding work processes
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills with customer service focus (treat candidates like a customer)
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
Real Time Consulting (RTC) exists to partner outstanding engineering talent to support our clients’ success. Unsurpassed service is delivered to our clients by upholding responsibility, teamwork and quality. Our primary commitment is to help our clients. Since 1997, RTC has been protecting and enhancing lives with safe, reliable, innovative solutions, providing full life-cycle design, development and testing of EMBEDDED ENGINEERING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS with Program Management and Consulting Services. Our employees average 20+ years of versatile and accomplished expertise to our clients, driving continuous innovation forward. Employee’s innovative and analytical ideas are cultivated while maintaining the big picture vision in a fast-paced, changing environment. Our corporate values are to Uphold Responsibility, Support People, Promote Teamwork and Deliver Quality!
To qualify for all positions with Real Time Companies, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Please be aware that Real Time Companies does not sponsor employment-based visas. Additionally, certain positions with Real Time Companies that involve work with government entities may have more restrictive employment status requirements, such as U.S. citizenship, based on security clearance requirements or other governmental requirements. Real Time Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.